Co-Parenting counseling is NOT :
- Couples counseling
- Intended to save the marriage or put it back together
- Decide who is at fault for the end of the relationship
- Heal all past wounds
- Mediating legal, custody, or financial disputes
Co-Parenting Counseling IS :
- Finding common ground with your ex to create a productive parenting union
- Teaching you how to put the child first in each and every interaction with each other
- Building a brand new relationship based on the present and future, not the past
- Learning how to effectively work through issues and disarm relationship landmines
- Take the stress out of your child's family environment
- Creating smooth, conflict-free transitions between the time your child spends with you and your ex
- Providing a safe and secure place where each of you can work through problem issues with a counselor that all of you can trust
Successful co-parenting after a divorce requires hard work and know-how. We look forward to the opportunity to help you reconstruct your relationship with the other most important person in your child's life.
If you have any questions, or would like to schedule an appointment, we welcome your call to our friendly staff -- 562-596-2142 or 714-662-1212 .